As we continue to post the Stage 32 CrowdSOURCING video series each week, questions come up from those soaking in the videos. One question that has come up more than once is, “Can you crowdfund a TV, film, or digital project without crowdsourcing that project first?”
Stage 32 CEO Richard “RB” Botto, author of the best-selling book Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers: Indie Film and the Power of the Crowd, takes this question head on in his book, and briefly in the video below. Take a listen:
It’s time to move your project to the next level. Take a moment now to download your FREE audiobook Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers. For a limited time, RB is offering his #1 selling book, absolutely free on Audible.
Download it for FREE through Audible here:
Want a paperback or e-reader copy – It’s available on Amazon!
Watch Other Videos in this Series:
1) What is the Difference Between Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing?
2) Why is Crowdsourcing Essential for ALL Creatives?
3) How Crowdsourcing Helped a Feature Documentary Become a Film Festival, Netflix, and iTunes Success
4) How Do I Use Crowdsourcing to Build an Audience for my Film, TV, or Digital Project?
5) What Are Some Tips to Using Social Media When Crowdsourcing?
6) Why a "Build it And They Will Come" Mentality Doesn't Work as a Filmmaker
"Crowdsourcing for Filmmakers" Praise:
Crowdsourcing for Filmmakers ranked #1 on Amazon in the Art of Film & Video! Wow!
Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Got an idea for a post? Or have you collaborated with Stage 32 members to create a project? We'd love to hear about it. Email Joleene at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get your post published!
Please help support your fellow Stage 32ers by sharing this on social. Check out the social media buttons at the top to share on Instagram @stage32online Twitter @stage32 Facebook @stage32 and LinkedIn @stage32
|"The Last OG" Actor Talks About What Actors Can Learn Working With A-Listers|
|Another Success Story! International Writer Closes The Gap with Hollywood|