Welcome back to one of the more powerful video series we’ve offered here on Stage 32. For the past several weeks we’ve featured videos from Stage 32 CEO, Richard “RB” Botto, the best-selling author of Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers: Indie Film and the Power of the Crowd. Each video is powerful in it’s own right. But this one speaks to how crowdSOURCING can work for any creative venture. Whether you plan on launching your film, a book, a newsletter or magazine, a website, or enhancing your social presence, crowdSOURCING is what it takes.
Watch the video below to learn how RB learned how to crowdsource early on, using it to build an audience for his former magazine RAZOR, and how he still uses it today for every creative venture that requires boots on the ground to build an audience.
Create a buzz today for your film or other creative project by downloading your FREE copy of Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers. For a limited time, RB is offering his #1 selling book, absolutely free on Audible.
Download it for FREE through Audible here:
Want a paperback or e-reader copy – It’s available on Amazon!
Watch Other Videos in this Series:
1) What is the Difference Between Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing?
2) Why is Crowdsourcing Essential for ALL Creatives?
3) How Crowdsourcing Helped a Feature Documentary Become a Film Festival, Netflix, and iTunes Success
4) How Do I Use Crowdsourcing to Build an Audience for my Film, TV, or Digital Project?
5) What Are Some Tips to Using Social Media When Crowdsourcing?
6) Why a "Build it And They Will Come" Mentality Doesn't Work as a Filmmaker
7) Can You Crowdfund Without Crowdsourcing Your TV, Film, or Digital Project First?
8) Marketing as a Filmmaker, Producer, or Content Creator: Do I Market Myself or My Film First?
Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Got an idea for a post? Or have you collaborated with Stage 32 members to create a project? We'd love to hear about it. Email Joleene at email@example.com and let's get your post published!
Please help support your fellow Stage 32ers by sharing this on social. Check out the social media buttons at the top to share on Instagram @stage32online Twitter @stage32 Facebook @stage32 and LinkedIn @stage32
|You Are the CEO of Your Creative Career - Take Control!|
|Screenwriters! Let's Finish the Year Strong Together!|