Building, engaging, and moving an audience. That’s what the Crowdsourcing video series these past few weeks has been teaching you. As far as the advantage you’ll gain by reading the book? There’s more than one. Far more.
Stage 32 CEO Richard “RB” Botto is the best-selling author of Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers: Indie Film and the Power of the Crowd, the number #1 best-selling book on Amazon that covers how to find and move an audience to a point where they give back in ways that can only help your project advance.
Click on the video below to learn more about the advantages you’ll gain by reading Crowdsourcing for Filmmakers. And then download a free copy of the book from the links below.
It’s your turn to gain momentum in the industry. Gain the advantage by downloading your FREE copy of Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers. For a limited time, this #1 best-selling book is absolutely free on Audible.
Download it for FREE through Audible here:
Want a paperback or e-reader copy – It’s available on Amazon!
Watch Other Videos in this Series:
1) What is the Difference Between Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing?
2) Why is Crowdsourcing Essential for ALL Creatives?
3) How Crowdsourcing Helped a Feature Documentary Become a Film Festival, Netflix, and iTunes Success
4) How Do I Use Crowdsourcing to Build an Audience for my Film, TV, or Digital Project?
5) What Are Some Tips to Using Social Media When Crowdsourcing?
6) Why a "Build it And They Will Come" Mentality Doesn't Work as a Filmmaker
7) Can You Crowdfund Without Crowdsourcing Your TV, Film, or Digital Project First?
8) Marketing as a Filmmaker, Producer, or Content Creator: Do I Market Myself or My Film First?
9) How Crowdsourcing Can Work for Your Book, Film, Magazine, or Any Other Creative Venture
10) What Kinds of Things Can You Crowdsource for Your Creative Project?
11) Aside From Crowdsourcing, What Gives Me a Competitive Advantage in the Film Industry?
Crowdsourcing for Filmmakers Praise:
Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Got an idea for a post? Or have you collaborated with Stage 32 members to create a project? We'd love to hear about it. Email Joleene at email@example.com and let's get your post published!
Please help support your fellow Stage 32ers by sharing this on social. Check out the social media buttons at the top to share on Instagram @stage32online Twitter @stage32 Facebook @stage32 and LinkedIn @stage32
|7 Differences Between Writing for the Stage and Writing for the Screen|
|Creativity Is Universal - Stage 32 in Germany for WIFTI|