In the next video of our Crowdsourcing series, Richard “RB” Botto, the best-selling author of Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers: Indie Film and the Power of the Crowd and Stage 32’s CEO, shares things you can crowdsource for your creative project. If you’ve been following the series, you know that building an audience first can help enhance your crowdfunding campaign because you’ve already taken the time to seek out dedicated followers. But what if you could crowdsource other things needed to get your project off the ground?In the video below, RB shares how one of the indie film case studies in his book managed to save thousands of dollars crowdsourcing an essential element needed in filmmaking.
Need to learn more about crowdsourcing? To dig into the case studies that can bring you exactly what you need for a successful project? Download your FREE copy of Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers. For a limited time, this #1 best-selling book is absolutely free on Audible.
Download it for FREE through Audible here:
Want a paperback or e-reader copy – It’s available on Amazon!
Watch Other Videos in this Series:
1) What is the Difference Between Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing?
2) Why is Crowdsourcing Essential for ALL Creatives?
3) How Crowdsourcing Helped a Feature Documentary Become a Film Festival, Netflix, and iTunes Success
4) How Do I Use Crowdsourcing to Build an Audience for my Film, TV, or Digital Project?
5) What Are Some Tips to Using Social Media When Crowdsourcing?
6) Why a "Build it And They Will Come" Mentality Doesn't Work as a Filmmaker
7) Can You Crowdfund Without Crowdsourcing Your TV, Film, or Digital Project First?
8) Marketing as a Filmmaker, Producer, or Content Creator: Do I Market Myself or My Film First?
9) How Crowdsourcing Can Work for Your Book, Film, Magazine, or Any Other Creative Venture
Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Got an idea for a post? Or have you collaborated with Stage 32 members to create a project? We'd love to hear about it. Email Joleene at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get your post published!
Please help support your fellow Stage 32ers by sharing this on social. Check out the social media buttons at the top to share on Instagram @stage32online Twitter @stage32 Facebook @stage32 and LinkedIn @stage32
|Free AMA with Our Very Own Stage 32 CEO Richard "RB" Botto|
|Stage 32 Members Creating Opportunities & Working Together to Produce Projects!|