Hey guys! Happy Sunday.
The past week has been consumed by Cannes prep (see all the details here), so I have something a little different for Coffee & Content this week. And it's something for everyone.
How about we cover ground on all the following topics:
- Why you need to cut the negativity out of your life- Today!
- Why you do not need to be micromanaged as a screenwriter or a filmmaker
- How you can bring value to every meeting
- What I'm hearing in my meetings regarding my new television project
- Why you need to have a plan for your movie through distribution before you start shooting
- How to identify the audience for your film or content before
you go into production
- How actors and other creatives can make the best use of Stage 32
- The best methods for fighting through writer's block
- The best practices and most productive methods on social media
- When should you follow up with producers, managers, agents and financiers
I have all this and much more in the On Demand video of my most recent AMA with the community. This content is high energy and demands a strong, rich dark roast!
As always, I ask you to please share this content by hitting the handy social share buttons in the upper right corner. And, of course, I always welcome remarks, discussion and musings in the comments section below.
Enjoy the content and the coffee!
Like this blog post? Please share it on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email etc) by using social media buttons at the top of the blog. Or post to your personal blog and anywhere else you feel appropriate. Thank you.
As always, we welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the Comments section below...