As you know, we're always working on ways to improve your Stage 32 experience! Today, we are happy to introduce the upgrade to our Stage 32 profile pages. In the video below our CEO RB discusses these changes and how you can make the most of your profile page:
Here is a quick preview of the changes, immediately, you'll notice that your Name and Occupation are shown right up at the top. Right underneath you'll find your most recent uploaded media so you can update the community on the various projects you have in development. We worked to make sure that uploading videos and pictures is simple and our pages are easy to edit!
Once of the biggest changes is the ability to quickly link your IMDb and Twitter to your account. Once you include your links you can list them as "Profile links" which allows them to show up at the top of your page!
Alright, we made it sleeker, easier to use, and a better place to showcase your work. Now the ball is in your court! Go ahead and update your own profile pages!
Just a recap of all that you'll see on your new profile page:
- cleaner and sleeker design to showcase your work
- section with optional personal features (height, weight, body type and so on) has been grouped under your details while your bio is displayed right on top of your profile to allow other to quickly identify who you are and what you do
- credits section is collapsible to offer better balance to your profile page
- edit page has been added to allow you to edit bio and your details on the single page instead of each in its own small popup
- recently uploaded media added on top of your profile page will show the 4 most recently uploaded items to anyone visiting your profile
- you can find a "Preview your profile" link under the "edit" menu to see how your profile looks like when it's viewed by others
- links section adjusted to allow adding of social media pages, namely: IMDb, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook
- Social links will now show up next to your occupation in the header to improve your connectivity on other platforms
- links section also has a drag and drop sorting functionality now that will allow you to put your most important links on top
- only the tabs that are applicable to you will be shown to other when they visit your profile, so that if you're not a screenwriter with uploaded loglines, the loglines tab will be removed from the menu
- while cover photos usage has been diminished on the profile page, they remain clearly visible when hovering people's names in the lounges
Like this blog post? Please share it on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email etc) by using social media buttons at the top of the blog. Or post to your personal blog and anywhere else you feel appropriate. Thank you.
As always, we welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the Comments section below...