Reema Sarin has multi-faceted skills as an Actor, Model, Anchor & Bollywood Dancer & Choreographer & Founder of the BOLLYFIT Program
• Played the main lead in the short feature film ‘The Sentence’, directed by Abhishek Joshi, which was shown in the Cannes Film Festival, May 2011 http://www.shortfilmcorner.com/sfcfilm/filmfiche2.Aspx?id=53647107
• Acted as one of the mail female leads in the film ‘One Step Away’ directed by Gurvinder Chadha, Concorde Films, Mumbai.
• Acted in the famous Hindi playwright, Mohan Rakesh’s renowned Play ‘Adhe Adhure’ as well as in ‘Khoob Milayi Jodi’, a Hindi Comedy, both directed by Rajesh Babbar, Pratibimb Kala Darpan.
• Acted in the plays ‘Bhoomi’ and ‘Naughty @ Forty’ by Director Yasin Khan, Indu Arts & Film Society
• Has done acting courses at The National School of Drama, The New York Film Academy, Berkeley Repertory School of theatre and San Francisco Acting Academy.
• Played multiple character roles in 'Balaji Telefilm' Serials (Ekta Kapoor), namely, 'Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki'; 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'; 'Kesar and 'Karma' by Sony Productions.
• Played the role of the sophisticated 'Star Anchor' for the opening episode of their serial ‘K Street Pali Hill.
• Done a variety of character roles on stage and theatre in New York, San Francisco and Singapore, including Organic and Method Acting and Voice Training courses, amongst others.
Dancing and Choreography
• Done Bolllywood Shows in multiple cities, including Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, amongst others.
• Performed on the Opening Nite of ‘India’s First Argentinian Tango Festival’ held on November 25th at the Capitol Nightclub in New Delhi. The ‘Nuevo Tango’ performance was done to the song ‘Una Musica Brutal’, Gotan Project.
• Played the main lead and choreographed a music video recently directed by Yasin Khan, for the album ‘Pyaar Ibadat’, Zia Productions.
• Performed in the MTV-PNC (Pritish Nandy Communications) Music Video Promo, aired recently on MTV.
• Did a BOLLYFIT performance and was honored at the Annual Day of the DRDO (Defense Research Organization of India)
• Staged a BOLLYFIT show at the ‘Youth Nexus Festival’ on behalf of Reebok and sponsored by the Hindustan Times
• Trained in multiple dance forms including the Flamenco, Latin dances, Tango, Jazz and Modern Dance at Arthur Murray Dance Studios in New York, San Francisco and Delhi School of Music.
• Perform and Choreograph BOLLYFIT Shows and music videos.
Reema does alot of work in the corporate social responsibility domain (CSR) with many Children and Girl foundations like Samarpan, the Rai Foundation (see pictures in the link below):
Subah Hone Na De by Reema Sarin, BOLLYFIT Girl.MPG
Chamak Challo by Reema Sarin, BOLLYFIT Girl
Bollywood Dancing by BOLLYFIT Girl
New BOLLYFIT Dance Music Video:
American School BOLLYFIT Program, STAR News:
The Fbar BOLLYFIT Show:
Bollyfit Showreel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC0YnFLbDVg&feature=channel_page
Modeling & Compeering
Reema is one of India’s first Fitness Models. She has also modeled in Ad films for the Jaypee Group, BP Spacer Chocolates, Pace Furniture Group, Reebok, Fitness Clubs, amongst others.
Anchor & TV Shows
Compeered Saregama’s Music Event ‘Icons Nxt’ at fBar, New Delhi, Dec 16th 2011, which launched 5 music groups – Samar Sanam; Sufi Rock Band ‘Nasha’; Phoenyx; Dhol Factory and Paapi 4.
Selected as the Celebrity Anchor at the festival 'Kaleidoscope', sponsored by Airtel, held in Mumbai, as well as in the past for other corporate multinational company events world-wide.
Compeered corporate and lifestyle events globally, some of which includes –
• The Launch of the new Bentley GT model in Delhi, April 2011
• Fashion Show by the Endeavour Entertainment Group, Delhi, February 2011
• Art Show by Karma, Kashish and Gallery 9, December 2010
• Annual Day Functions for the Rai Foundation Group, Behror, Rajasthan November 2011
• Regional Company Meet for the Fit for Life Group, Jaipur August 2010
• Modelling & Talent Show by Creative Minds Event Management Company, Delhi & Chandigarh, May 2010
• Annual Day Function of the OCS Construction Group, March 2010
• Fashion Show by Kritika Creations and Varun Desai, October 2009
• Art Show by Polka Art Gallery, Delhi, Kolkata & Mumbai, July 2009
• Fashion Show by Ananya Creations, Mumbai & Delhi, May 2009
• The ‘FICCI Women’s Club Meet’ in Hyderabad, December 2008, attended by known personalities including Perizaad Zorabian.
• The ‘AppLabs Business Update Meet’ and Show, October 2008.
• The FXLabs ‘Dance Challenge’ Press Conference and Show, September 2008.
• Press Conference and Gala evening event for the prestigious Jain Housing Group, August 2008, Hyderabad.
• AppLabs and FXLabs Press Conferences and Employee Events, 2008 – 2007 in India
• ‘Tech Senate 2007’ by the Indian Express Group in Pattaya, Thailand
• Bentley and Lamborghini Press & Gala Launch events in India, 2007 - 2008
• Press and Employee Events and Gala shows for FreeMarkets (now Ariba) globally, 2001 -2003.
Today, Reema is a well known fitness model and fitness media personality.
Reema recently completed both, the Delhi and the Mumbai Marathons of 21.097 kms, much before the stipulated time of 3 hours and received medals for both races respectively.
Reema Sarin is a leading Fitness and Bollywood Dancer & Choreographer in the country, with international experience and training in the Fitness Industry in the US and in South East Asia (including Australia). She has conceptualized and launched her ‘BOLLYFIT’ Dance Program, which is a fusion of scintillating and sophisticated bollywood and fitness dance moves, which are carefully synchronized to popular bollywood music. It’s the only one of its kind fitness dance choreography which gives you the amazing thrill of bollywood, jazz and funk dancing along with the fun combination of international dance aerobics, step dance aerobic and cardio kick boxing moves to your favorite fast paced bollywood music of speeds between 130 – 140 beats per minute (bpms)! Reema has organized Fitness Dance Shows, including at the Youth Nexus Festival’, sponsored by HT City in Delhi, ‘Dublin Night-Club’ in Delhi, ‘FBAR (renamed as ‘Venom Lounge’) in Hyderabad, amongst others.
Reema has launched the BOLLYFIT Program’ as a motivational fitness dance program in schools (The American School, Delhi), corporate companies (AppLabs, IBM) and Hotels (Taj Group, Four Seasons Group) and Resorts all over India. Reema has been instrumental in promoting fitness in, as well as in introducing and promoting BOLLFIT group fitness workouts in all the premier Fitness Clubs and Gyms in the country.
Reema has showcased the ‘BOLLYFIT’ programs, on all the prime TV channels in the country, including STAR, ZEE, Aaj Tak, CNBC (Goodlife Program), ‘Raat Baki’ on NDTV (Fitness Parties), as well as given interviews to the mainline dailies, lifestyle and fitness publications and magazines.
Some useful links to her site are:
Unique traits: I am the Founder of the BOLLYFIT company globally, and a professional Actor, Model, Anchor. I perform BOLLYFIT and BOLLYWOOD DANCE shows and teach workshops, which is a fusion of high and low impact aerobics, step dance aerobics, cardio kick boxing, calesthenic moves with sophisticated bollywood, bhangra, hip-hop, jazz, modern, funk, fitness dance, synchronized to popular bollywood music at 200 beats per minute, the fastest in the fitness industry globally! I have acted in films, TV serials, anchored large events, do Wedding Choreography, Events, Dance Performances for large Festivals, and 'BOLLYFIT Instructor Training' programs.
The Sentence Drama • Played the main lead in the short feature film ‘The Sentence’, directed by Abhishek Joshi, which was shown in the Cannes Film Festival, May 2011
University of California, Berkeley
Fashion Institute of Technology, New York
University of Jawaharlal nehru