Hello, my fellow Superscribes... Presently writing TV Comedy scripts, (for a current Network Sit-Com).
Graduate of Sheridan College's: (TV/Film/Writing/Directing/Producing) Program.
Humber College's: Writing for Television and Producing Program.
Currently, (received grant $$), enrolled in Humber College's, 30 week TV Comedy Writing Program.
Previously, I've won a few film awards and have sold these projects/films... where they have aired on Network TV.
When I was employed in Post Production for a few years, I was able to get an endorsement from an OSCAR winning Feature Director in regards to our material... (as I was working on his films).
I've had small offers on my 'Simpsons'/'Family Guy' type Series and have previous sold a 1 year $40 K option.
I'm developing original Live Action/TV/Film projects, Animated Series/Film and TV Sit-Coms/Reality Series (1/2 & 1 hr).
(If interested... please click on link to view)...
Here are several of my (Copywriting Ads/Cartoon Designs), some of which have been endorsed by (multi-million selling) well-known Musicians. (Ex.) Stewart Copeland from, ‘THE POLICE’, Simon Kirke from the band, ‘BAD COMPANY,’ Neil Peart from, ‘RUSH’, Nick Mason from, ‘PINK FLOYD,’ Anton Fig from, ‘DAVID LETTERMAN BAND’ (CBS), Steve Smith from, ‘JOURNEY,’ Albert Bouchard from, ‘BLUE OYSTER CULT’... (SNL), ‘MORE COWBELL!’, Mini Me/‘AUSTIN POWERS’, Paul McCartney from, ‘THE BEATLES’ etc. In closing, I have been granted permission from record labels to use songs... for a few of the TV 'Animated Series.’
Screenplays and Teleplays:
THE SIMPSONS, (Clickity Click, Ned's New Life, Lickity Split!)
FAMILY GUY, (Chris, Brian & Stewie... Dream A Little Dream)
The following original Sit-Coms are in development; the oddly humorous, eccentric and mildly OCD characters are based on, (decades working) in their respective fields... which include former co-workers, ex-family, friends, colleagues, teachers, classmates and friends of a former friend, of a past lover... of a former acquaintance. (They are in no particular order).
1. WALL STREET BEANIES, (Venture Capitalist buddies compete with each other to land the bigger 'steal deal’… and create the world's most innovative Sharp Tank, (i.e. ‘Think Tank’).
2. THE SECOND COMING, (It's The OFFICE overstepping their boundaries with their office politics by preventing their 'SILICON VALLEY' co-workers from reaching their God-given potential).
3. THE DEPOT, (Where TAXI collides with THE KING OF QUEENS).
4. HEAD TEACHER, (It is a modern day version of the... 'WELCOME BACK KOTTER' series).
5. MIXED NUTS, (A modern day bi-racial version of the... BRADY BUNCH family series).
The following (Comedy/Animated/Sci-Fi/Drama) Features Films are in development, (in no particular order):
1. SHOULD EVERYONE BE MARRIED? (It's WEDDING CRASHERS betting on... who can score with (all of) the BRIDESMAIDS)!
2. THE KIDNAPPIN' BABYSITTER, (Cuz, the job just don't pay enough... even when the tight wads are Billionaires)!
3. 3D ANIMATED FEATURE (Spin-off from Animated weekly series. Working Title-'THE BOOMERANG FORCE.' Will be creating an Animatic with my Animators for this film. Humor will be similar to... 'DESPICABLE ME'/'THE INCREDIBLES.'
4. ALIEN FORCE (X-MEN type FEATURE. Will be creating an Animatic with my Animators for this film).
REALITY SHOWS in development:
1. LOVE 101, (Still to come)...
2. CRANKER, (Still to come)...
Name: Scott 'ST' Whitehouse
Lives in: Toronto, Canada
Company: whitehouse entertainment
Occupation: Screenwriter, Director, Producer and Musician
Unique traits: Did (my own) small test marketing (in the thousands) for these Animated Series; regarding the Merchandising for the 3 Shows and have had great results. Many consumers have wanted to purchase the products. Customers were from around the globe; U.S., Canada, (Europe), Italy, England, Spain, France, Germany, Japan, China, India, Australia, Mexico and various regions from South America.
Recently, I received a grant for a 30 week TV Comedy Script Writing Course.
Received fully paid fellowship/grant for (1 Year) Writing TV & Producing Program