Born in the country of "je ne sais quoi", I was fortunate enough to spend my childhood in several countries before spending 10+ years in Shanghai China where I:
- worked in advertising agency,
- resigned and started directing as a freelancer.
- made a disastrous short film so I could ask myself "so....what have I learn..."
- made a few other short films who brought me experience and something else
- to have a point of view on life, to find a style
- perhaps that got me some jobs, projects and productions of all sorts of scope
- either way I was able to work on "no to small to big and back to no" budgets
-It carried on for a few years until I met my wife
- who just relocated to Chicago
- which is where home is now :)
Unique traits: can talk chinese in english with a french accent certified in client occultism empirically proved butter do not fly Adept of (para)normal storytelling