My name is Dinah דינה = Dinah
Musician, Producer, music-curator, Communicator. I understand Ärts as a link between people around the world. Born in Tunisia raise & live in Paris (France) over the last 20 years I experienced many sides of the music production. Photography Erostism & Stories, Music... and characters.... Working with producers, musicians, photographers, organization, artists and performers exploring together the artistic aspect of life thru iconography & music as a vector of communication and transmission.
I am working with AbletonLive, exploring sounds design thru bass synth surrounding by electric guitars.
I produced , the legendary Rai singer Cheikha Rabia who's voice is androgynous and unique. Merging traditional and acoustic music with new electrical and electronic sounds. This prelude is repetitive trance that techno and rock kept emblematic of Rhythms of Africa, in its new version ... After 8 years of productions with Cheikha Rabia. I create electronics NorthAfroBeatz. A bold project that crosses cultures and musical boundaries, break upsets clichés and reverse the "genre" with a new electronic concept. The music is produced by Northafrobeatz and SHERAZAD.
- Electronic Music Production
- Art collection of Lemi Ghariokwu
- Musical Curator on special project such as ‘Rock is my life’ showing the art expression of the contemporary music of the last 50 years as Punk Rock iconography &
- Art Cover and Afro-Beat Fela Kuti’s black force exhibition in Paris, Pierre Terrasson Photography
- Gainsbarre 80 (Gainsbourg)
- Force Noire (Fela Kuti) exhibitions in Paris on January 2012
- 2013 2014 NorthAfrobeat Diva Cheikha Rabia,
Unique traits: Difficult To present ourself without turning into a virtual Creature. Cynicism and curiosity are in observation and expose conversations in a philoso-phycal course. However, our talk are a substitute in the middle of the urban jungle of this new venture to meet the other. The illusion does not consider our weaknesses. The heart is mysterious capsize a simple drive that falling back down just a moment .........