○ Prepping for a contest or working under deadline? Turnaround time on all our standard Notes packages is 14 business days or less! (Please Note: Script Consultation service turnaround is 14 - 20 business days).
○ Trying to decide which service or executive from our roster is right for you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help!
○ Ready to resubmit the newest draft of your script? Be sure to email email@example.com for your resubmission discount code!
The executive of your choice will read the first ten pages of your screenplay for feedback and consideration.
The industry executive of your choice will read the first ten pages of your screenplay and provide feedback and concrete suggestions for improvement. If the executive is compelled to continue reading after page 10, they will read your entire script PLUS give you a script read scorecard. As with all our Executive services, your script is being read for both feedback and consideration by your chosen executive.
• Scorecard rating 6 script elements of your first 10 pages: First Scene, Set up of Characters, Set up of World, Clarity of Tone, Originality of Concept, Strength of Voice.
• Pass/consider/recommend – Project
• Pass/consider/recommend – Writer
• Overall feedback / notes
• Development executive, manager, agent, producer that YOU choose (options below)
• Ability to choose reader based on genre
• You are working out a new script or concept.
• You are about to embark on a rewrite.
• You have received negative feedback on your opening.
• You’re querying agents, managers, producers, and you want to know if your opening will grab them and get them to keep reading.
If the executive is compelled to continue reading after page 10, they will read your entire script at no extra charge. PLUS if they do read your entire script, they will give you an additional script read scorecard. That scorecard will have ratings on 6 crucial script elements (Formatting, Concept/Originality, Characterization/Dialogue, Structure/Pacing/Plot, Budget Range & Commercial Prospects), pass/consider/recommend ratings, & executive feedback. Occasionally, executives who read through to the end of these scripts have requested meetings with the writer.