The Fife Suite:
An orchestral suite that depicts places, characters and events in the Kingdom of Fife
1 MacDuff, The Thane of Fife. 03:47
2 The Lord Lieutenant of Fife. 04:48
3 Falkland Palace. 03:22
4 West Wemyss Caves. 02:58
5 Lady Alice's Path. 04:38
6 Rendezvous at Dunfermline Abbey. 03:33
7 Mary, Queen of Scots in the Glassin Tower. 04:31
8 The Tranquil Lady Hilda. 02:18
1 Hope. 04:26
2 Anticipation. 04:41
3 Jubilation. 05:14
These works are on Bandcamp at:
MA in Screenwriting (2008) Edinburgh Napier University.
• Frederick Mann: in Coda(2011): Directed by Ulrika Becker.
• Edgar Mitchell: in Bubble (2011): Directed by Liam Nolan.
• Edgar in: Big Children (2011): Directed by Andrei Staruiala.
• Bert: in First Dud (2011): Produced by Duncan Leishman.
• The Boil Man: in Burke and Hare (2010): Directed by John Landis.
• Islander: in Decoy Bride (2010): Directed by Sheree Folkson.
• Art Dealer: in Mausam, Season of Love (2010): Directed by Pankaj Kapoor.
• Hamish: in Flights of Fancy (2010): Directed by Sara J. Forbes.
• Eric: in Sugarcoated (2010): Directed by James Ewen.
• Farmer in: Saskia (2010): Directed & written by Elia Ballesteros
• The Father: in Memories (2010): Directors. Simon Price, Daniel Ross and Max Markus.
• The Investigator (V/O): in Tixeon (2010): Directed by Felipe Bustos.
• The Easter Bunny (V/O): in The Santa Trap (Cartoon, 2009): Directed by Victoria Thomas.
• The Drinker: in Memory (2009): Directed by Alain Johnston, Produced by Neil Meffan.
• Extra: in Champagne Christmas (2009): Produced by Neil Meffan.
• Chancellor Emeritus: in Graduation Day (2008): Director Bracken Coates, Producer Neil Meffan.
• T he Husband: in Ladies Who Lunch (2008): Produced and Directed by Victoria Thomas.
• The Driver: in Real Edinburgh (2008): Directed by Elina Shatalova, Producer Neil Meffan.
• Narrator: Emma on Albert Street (2007): Audiobook by the Canadian writer, AW Cockerill.
Narrator: Lesser Expectations (2007): Audiobook by Ken Matthews
• I Graduated MA Screenwriting at Screen Academy, Napier University, Edinburgh, in November 2008. I wrote "The Third Eye" feature film to complete my Graduation.
• Turner (2011) Feature
• Wish (2011) Short
• Remote Control (2011) Feature/TV
• Understanding God (2010) Feature/TV
• Encke. (2010) Feature
• Memory. (2009) Short
• Translation (2009) Series
• Room 14. (2009) Short
• Absolutely. (2009) Short
• A Death in the Kingdom. (2009) Short
• Fixing Britain. (2009) TV Series
• Ivy Mendy. (2009) Feature
• The Haunting of Maggie (2009) TV Series
• Sexy Girl. (2009) Short
• Aed MacGregor. (2009) TV Serial
• The Third Eye. (2008) Feature
• Graduation Day. (2008) Short
• Real Edinburgh. (2008) Short
• Disintegration. (2008) Short
• Renee or Renoir (2008) TV Series
Spindrift Audio Magazine Archive. Online from 22/04/2015
Unique traits: I normally h ave 'mutton chop' whiskers, although they can be trimmed or cut off for a specific role! At the present time I have a luxurious beard for my role as Father Christmas...
Ivy Mendy. Ivy's late for a meeting with her boss, he's forgotten Ivy is seeing off an old friend at the station... I wrote this as the prelude to a feature film.
Sexy Girl Jack tells his friend Robert that he thinks his newly wed bride is being unfaithful to him... This was produced by Chameleon Productions.
Film (Short, Drama, Mystery and Romance) Actor Amy and Cole are two geeks in love. Their conversations cover all the important things in life - movies, comics and sci-fi. Tonight they are having a night in discussing the complexities of time travel. But what starts as a light-hearted debate may end with one of them being forced to confront their destiny.
The Escape Artist
Television (Drama and Thriller) Actor Revolves around Will Burton, a talented junior barrister of peerless intellect and winning charm who specialises in spiriting people out of tight legal corners. He is in high demand as he has never lost a case. But when his talents acquit the notorious prime suspect in an horrific murder trial, that brilliance comes back to bite him with unexpected and chilling results, not to mention a shocking twist in the tale. Written by BBC
Film (Short and Drama) Actor Between life and death, a jaded and embittered man confronts the deep misconceptions that came to define him.... Written by Anonymous
Film (Drama and Romance) Actor Circa 1992 Mallukot-based Harinder falls head-over-heels in love with Aayat, who has come to live there with her Bua, Fatimah, from Kashmir. Hoping to woo and marry her, despite of receiving romantic overtures from village belle, Lajjo, he, instead faces heartbreak following the attack on Babri Masjid by right-wing Hindu extremists. Seeking safety in Bombay, Aayat re-locates there with her father and Bua. The couple are then fated to meet in Scotland during 1999 where Harinder is now an Indian Air Force Pilot and Aayat is a ballet dancer. Both meet and re-kindle their romance, as well as set a date for their wedding. Unfortunately, the Kargil war compels Harinder to return home, and Aayat does not hear from him. Little does she know that he has been gravely injured and his left arm is paralyzed. After being discharged he still hopes to connect with her, returns to Scotland, and is told they have re-located to the United States. Following the events of 9-11, he gets a lead that she may... Written by rAjOo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Decoy Bride
Film (Comedy, Drama and Romance) Actor Famous actress Lara Tyler can't get married to author James Arber without intrusive paparazzi crashing the ceremony. Because of James's best-seller, Lara's agent, Steve, checks out the little known Hegg Island in Scotland as the site for their next attempted wedding. Unfortunately, James is a hack, and his book (supposedly based on Hegg) relays little of it accurately. Katie, an island native and the only unmarried woman on it, has been unlucky in love. She's working on writing her own guide to Hegg Island when Steve and crew arrive, eventually hiring her as a reluctant decoy bride to distract the paparazzi. In a mix-up, she and James end up married to each other while Lara, having spotted the press, goes into hiding. Katie and James now have to get an island divorce while avoiding the press while other parties seek out Lara (who has disguised herself as one of the elderly islanders). Written by statmanjeff
The Santa Trap
Film (Animation, Short and Comedy) Actor Fed up with receiving bad gifts during the holidays, seven year old Rosie embarks on an ambitious plan to kidnap the serial offenders. Having successfully snared the Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy, she is determined to kidnap Santa.
Burke and Hare
Film (Comedy and Thriller) Actor Based on the true story about the famous murderers, 'Burke And Hare' follows the hapless exploits of these two men as they fall into the highly profitable business of providing cadavers for the medical fraternity in Nineteenth Century Edinburgh, then the centre of medical learning. The one thing they were short of was bodies. Written by Anonymous
Film (Short, Drama and Sci-Fi) Actor In a tightly-controlled society where genders are only kept if they enhance productivity, a weary de-gendered psychiatrist has to assess the suitability of Lunar, the beautiful and determined new candidate. A short film about choice, determinism and free will. Written by Anonymous
Ladies Who Lunch
Film (Short and Comedy) Actor 70 year old Betty is inspired to stage a robbery at the local art gallery where she meets her best friend Grace for tea every week after learning that Grace has been doing so successfully for years.
Screen Academy, Edinburgh Napier University, Scotland UK
Duke of Yorks Royal Military School