We are about:
-- social entrepreneurship (our performance, in addition to the bottom line, will be evaluated by how many people we have helped financially),
--protecting online artists' financial interests,
--helping people to make a decent living by doing what they like to do--artistic creativities.
We are looking for partners in the following areas:
(1) Film Production and Distribution Companies: have a brand franchise (old or new) with rights to distribution, or filmmakers who have films that need to be marketed.
(2) Solution Providers: have a platform to sell movies, photos, paintings, stories, jokes, comic strips, songs or alike;
(3) Capital Partners: VCs, PEs or angels who are interested in social entrepreneurship;
(4) Spokespersons: be the Face of our cause--let's protect artists' rights and pay them.
(5) Advisors: expertise in brand franchise/studio, filmmaking, distribution, marketing, agency, entertainment, entertainment laws, or alike.
(6) Technical Team: knowledge in online payment, online advertising, or API with major social networking platforms or major mobile app stores (background with Facebook, Google, Amazon, Apple or alike helps).
Stage 32: user name: thufox, or
(1) Facebook private message to "Thomas Hu Fox"
(2) Email: email@example.com
(3) WeChat: DanCali
(4) LINE: thufox
(5) Skype: thufox
WHY are we starting this group?
We are starting a group to promote the economic interests and rights of online, as well as offline, content creators and owners. The name of this FB group and page is "Online Rights and Creative Content Alliance" or ORCCA (R). The main purpose of this group is to protect copyrights and financial interests of artists, song writers, authors, photographers, filmmakers and alike. Creating artistic expression or literature is a noble job, which needs to be recognized and rewarded financially. Hopefully with the participation of the artist community, from now on, we can say: "yes, Dad. I do have a job and it pays well." Wouldn't it be nice if your summer trip to Hawaii could pay for itself through sharing your pictures and videos online?