An enthusiastic professional creative with ten years experience spanning photography and video production, digital media and design for the online and broadcast Industry directing and filming; short films, documentary, music video, promos and corporate marketing films events.
Has worked independently, and alongside creative agencies as a team creating exceptional production work for clients such as; IBM, Bentley Motors, Unilever, Grant Thornton UK LLP, GSK, Novalash International, Kingston University, The Funding Circle, Filmmakers and more providing visual expertise for Brands and Small Businesses in the Corporate, Commercial and Independent sectors, within the UK and internationally.
• Over 6 year’s industry creative and technical experience, operating DSLR’s, Video and Cinema Cameras for stills and video alone, or as a team.
• Stills and video for Fashion, Lifestyle, Documentary, Music, Corporate, Events, Film and Social Media.
• Interview filming, lighting and audio.
• Live-stream camera operator.
• Worked on corporate jobs and film projects internationally.
• Provide exceptional contributions and client service.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills working face-to-face with marketing, product and brand managers, and production crew.
Film (short) by Manuel Marx (Drama) Director of Photography A father-to-be is struggling with supporting his terminally-ill mother and the consequences of his choices on his personal and professional life.
Film (short) by Tom Ruddock 1st AC George, an expectant father, looks to escape his demons after a car accident.
Film (short) by Tom Ruddock Camera Operator Ian decides to let his girlfriend Summer move in with him, but after a few days begins to have second thoughts.
Film (short) by Grant Taylor Director of Photography After seeing how unconnected society is at the advent of smart devices, Mikel – an african emigrant – creates a game that changes the world.
Film (short) by Tom Ruddock Camera Operator After a sleepless night from his Mother's funeral the day before, Owen decides to avoid his father and visit her grave. Upon meeting a stranger by the graveside, together they try to find a way to connect with the loved ones they've lost.