PJ3 as an artist and producer, has worked in virtually every genre of music. In Western New York, at the age of 5, he showed glimpses of musical brilliance playing the piano and singing. Years later in high school, with the purchase of a drum machine, 4 track recorder and keyboard, he produced his first rap CD at the age of 15. That same year, he got accepted to Berklee College of Music's Summer courses. There, he was introduced to various styles of music including jazz, fusion and early forms of EDM.
When he was accepted at Berklee on a scholarship, he started performing and singing with the gospel choir under the direction of Dennis Montgomery III. Working off campus doing artist development for Maurice Starr, he had the opportunity to work with the "New Kids On The Block", "Marky Mark"(Mark Wahlberg) and programming and producing for Warner/ Elektra/Atlantic recording artist Chris Bender. Upon leaving Boston, he started a small independent production and recording label called, "Feelmore Ave. Records" in Buffalo, NY.
HIGHLIGHTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
* Winning "Best Keyboardist" in WNY
* Performing with "Blessid Union of Souls" * Studio work with Robbie Nevel
* Performing for Grammy Award winning, Andre Crouch at his home church Christ Memorial
* Performing live/studio/writing with Michael Lee Jackson
(producer for Ian Gillian/Deep Purple)
* Performing with Rock&Roll pioneer Chuck Berry for Harley Davidson's 100th Anniversary * Studio recordings with the legendary keyboardist, Joe Sample as a producer and programmer.
* Performed with jazz vocal sensation, Harvey Thompson at the Heineken Jazz Festival, Thailand
* Lightspeed Records of Australia collaboration project called SGF-1 with the single "Castor Sugar"
* Keyboardist for award-winning J-Pop group, ET King
(Billboard Live Osaka Performance 3/21/17, Kobe Port 150 Year Anniversary Televised)
Currently, he started a boutique indie label,"Future Audio Universe Asia" in his quest to expand his sound. Crafting timeless songs reflecting his international escapades, along with cultivating and developing an eager new generation of artist.
Keeping a torch lit to lead the way with an array of musical styles that will surprise and take listeners on a journey through the human condition of anger, love, compassion and redemption.
The Future is now...The Future of Music is PJ3.
FUTURE AUDIO UNIVERSE ASIA