J. Christopher McCall is a Talent Agent and Director of A&R for The Burke Management Firm. Burke Management provides management to Entertainers/Talent. We assist talent with image development and maintenance, project development, and overall appearance. The Burke Management Firm understands that a true star can shine brighter with the proper support of a strong team. Our hands on approach to personal management, separates The Burke Management Firm from others. We have a genuine desire to take our clients to the next level!
Burke Management offers personal consultation to artists looking for assistance in the area of image development. Additionally, we assist artist with Press Kits/EPKs package creation. We have direct access to the some of the most prominent and dynamic photographers, stylist, and make-up artists in the industry.
Burke Management represents exceptional talent from sports, stage, film and television. Some of our clients includes:
- Roy Jones Jr. (Professional Boxing Champion / Sports Commentator / Musician / Actor; "The Devil's Advocate", "The Matrix Reloaded", "Universal Soldier: A New Dimension")
- Royce Reed (Actress / Model; VH1's "Basketball Wives")
- Michael Colyer (Comedian / Actor / Author / Motivational Speaker; "House Party 3", Disney's "The Princess and The Frog")
- Todd Bridges (Actor / Screenwriter; "Different Strokes", Tru TV's "World's Dumbest")
- Norwood Young (Singer / Songwriter / Actor / Broadway Performer; "Dreamgirls", "Carmen", "Mama I Just Wanna Sing - Part 2")
- Ngo Okafor (Model / Actor / Professional Boxer; ABC's "All My Children" & "One Life To Live", "The Rebound")
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymah (Actress / Screenwriter / Director / Musician; "In Living Color" TV series, Disney Channel's "That's So Raven, Cartoon Network's "Teen Titans")
- BZ-BWAI (Brazilian Reggae/Hip-Hop Musician)
- Talita Long (Soul R&B Singer / Musician)
University of Pittsburgh