Confident, outgoing, capable and working as a Drama/Performing Arts Department head and International Baccalaureate English Language teacher.
My experience is varied as I have taught English, Business and Drama abroad and in the UK as well as being well-versed in practical theatre. I have organised group drama and sports activities including sporting events, location excursions, drama workshops and skill development both intellectually and physically-based. Leadership skills involve management and organisation of groups in various activities and academic lessons.
Team-focused and competent, I work to get everybody involved with enthusiasm.
My experience as a Kent gymnast in my teenage years has helped me involve students in sports maintenance which includes skills and body learning, anatomy and posture development – these are incorporated in drama lessons and helps to develop an interest in the body and in the attainment of all round good health as well as confidence and flexibility in performance.
• I have exceptional organisational skills gained from my current profession; these include highly effective time management skills, lesson planning, writing academic reports and ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills developed through liaison with teachers, students and parents of different cultures, age and religion. Management of team of teachers abroad and communicating with group leaders and Heads of Schools.
• Writing skills honed through Teaching English as a Foreign Language, writing academic reports and creative writing pursuits in performing arts
• Problem solving skills are my forte – developed techniques for classroom management, workshops – defining and resolving problems in the correct way and motivating others to make the right choices.
• Team-working has been a journey of well-developed methods to bring people together with a common goal – taking into account differences in culture, religion and personalities.
Unique traits: See bio above.
The New Normal