Allan Giuseppe Badalassi
1980 Associate Diploma, Piano Conservatorium of Music Sydney NSW
1984 Commercial Cookery trade Certificate Ryde Catering College, Ryde NSW
2002 Bachelor of Music Tasmanian Conservatorium of Music, Hobart
2005 Bachelor of Teaching University of Tasmania, Hobart
- 1980-84 Apprentice Chef at David Jones in Sydney
- 1984-86 Chef at various restaurants and hotels in Sydney, such as the Hilton
- 1986-89 Executive Banquet chef, NSW State Rail, Sydney
- 1980-1992 Private tuition: piano, guitar and music theory, Sydney NSW.
- Music teacher, (guitar and piano) Ross Lombardo’s Music, Rockdale NSW
- Playing guitar in a band for weddings and special functions around Sydney.
- 1992-present Private tuition: piano, guitar, music theory and composition, Hobart Tasmania
- 2005 Music and cooking teacher, Grades 9 and 10, part time, at Hilliard Christian School, Hobart
- 2006-07 Music teacher, part time, kinder to grade 6, at St. Paul's Catholic School, Hobart
- 2006-2011 Music teacher, part time, grades 3 to 6, at St. Virgil's Junior College, Hobart
- 2009 Music teacher, part time, kinder to grade 10, Peregrine School, Nichols Rivulet
- 2011-2013 Sales consultant, pianos and keyboards, at McCann’s Music Centre, Hobart
- 2013-Present Private teaching on piano & Guitar
- Martial arts: black belt in karate 'Shito-ryu' style; completed instructors course in go gan ryu style karate in 2011; Taekwondo; Wing Chun kung fu
- Composing music and performing on piano. Since 2011, I am composing for and playing piano with a group “Riversong”, comprising piano, violin and voice. To hear any of ‘Riversong’ or my other compositions go to .
- Bodybuilding, aerobics, bush walking
- Cross-stitching, embroidery, long-stitch, drawing and cooking