With close to 5 years of professional experience working as an actress, dancer, and model, I bring a diverse skillset to the table and am a valuable asset for a variety of productions. I have a proactive approach to the craft and am always seeking out new ways to refine by current skills and add new skills to my repertoire.
I have recently worked on a number of television shows, a production of “When It All Falls Down”, and was a model for KALA Wearable ART’s, among other projects.
My training and accomplishments include:
• Diverse experience working in Television, Print, and Modelling
• Beauty contest winner on 7 occasions
• 21 years of professional Ballroom dancing , salsa dancing, Latin dancing, Tango
• Experienced photo and runway model
• Unionized Actress with Actra Toronto
• Fluent in English, Russian, and Ukrainian
• Specialized skills include dance, oil painting, modeling, fitness, and fire – hazmat suit level 1 and 2
Unique traits: Multilingual and a Diversified Professional