My company, HelmsBriscoe is the largest site selection and negotiation company in the hospitality industry. We annually book well over 4 million sleeping room nights per year. These numbers translate into giving production companies powerful buying power in the hotel industry. Think of us as your “Free Accommodation Specialist”
When partnering with HelmsBriscoe, there are any benefits.
• We are a FREE service. Hotels view us as an extension of their sales force. They consistently give us lower rates.
• We are FAST and EASY. Usually within 24-48 hours with you receive a hotel availability spreadsheet with all the hotel options that fit your criteria with the rates and concessions they are offering.
• We are the LARGEST BOOKER worldwide of every brand hotel. We booked $857 million in sleeping room revenue in 2013. This gives us the buying power you do not have.
• We help our clients get the BEST rates/concessions. We have the most purchasing power in the world, by a large margin. We pass that leverage on to you, the client.
• We offer ONE POINT OF CONTACT. You no longer will have hoteliers calling you asking for updates because that is our job to handle for you. Hoteliers tend to change properties often, so your contact may not be the same year after year. We will always be there to represent you the client, anywhere you want to go with your group.
• Contract Negotiation and Attrition Expertise. It is always better to have a second set of eyes reviewing your contracts.
• We WORK FOR YOU, not the hotel. We are looking out for your best interest.
• Some of our INDUSTRY PARTNERS: Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Starwood, IHG, Omni, The Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Fairmont, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
Working with production companies is my speciality. I know the industry and know what it takes to make sure the production cast and crew have nice accommodations and still stay within the production budget.
It’s a simple process to get started. Once I receive your requirements (like the city you're shooting in, the dates you plan to be there, the type of hotel/s you are looking for (whether it needs to be full service or limited service) the sleeping room budget and any other special requirements you may have...I start the search. My response time with hotel availability is usually when 24-48 hours.
Stop working so hard and give me a call…Your Accommodation Specialist, Melissa.