Hello people - I'm new here and feeling my way around.
"Keep your paws off me, pervert."
"Sorry, sir - Oops! I meant, ma'am."
I'm also a guy, which means, I rather go round in circles than ask for directions.
Actually, I'm all of 5 years old - that is - I've been writing for the last 5 years. It's great be young again.
Feel free to add me to your network - I'll even pay you to add me but banks are not what they used to be - tough to break in.
I'm multilingual - ruin 2 languages and swear in 8 more - I even manage to get by in English, or is that American :-)
I'm into script and screen writing. Someone said the pen is mightier than the sword - that's probably true - until Harry drew his Magnum.
I try to write outside the box - it's easy for me because I've yet to figure out what a box is.
Ouch! Okay, now I know.
I'll be back - I think I heard that somewhere. Meanwhile, keep writing :-)
Oh, if you got this far - then, please add me to your network.
If you get this great urge to send me a million dollars, email me > eric (dot) alagan (at) Lcabooks (dot) com
Now for the (drat) serious stuff:
Authored 5 business books including a best seller and 5 works of fiction (novels).
1. Beck & Call - the rise of an Asian business family and their run-ins with triads, money laundering and the sex trade.
2. Code Shield - a deep cover operative tracks down a mole that takes her to Moscow and a dangerous liaison with a Russian spy-hunter.
3. Mechanic Leigh - a warm and humorous story of growing up in the 1960s as told by a precocious 10-year old boy.
4. Brothers Grinn - Humour, Parody and Satire
5. Grinn Brothers - Oh, God, Father and more
Wrote and produced the following short films in 2015:
1. Short (Thriller) - LIFE BLOOD
2. Short (Humour) - FIRST DATE
3. Short (Thriller) - MEDIUM RARE
GENRE: Thriller, Horror, Drama, Comedy
Name: Eric Alagan
Lives in: Singapore, Singapore
Company: Eric Alagan Business Services
Occupation: Author, Screenwriter, Producer and Script Consultant
Unique traits: Always wanted to be a serial killer. But in Singapore that can prove terminal. Therefore, I write and, in my stories, kill off as many people as I want - and readers actually laud me for it.
Best Screenplay Award - 48 Hour Film Project, Singapore, 2014 - for "The Next Job" by REEL FRENZ