GENRE: Comedy, Crime, Drama
By Jay Harez
February 14th 1929 on Chicago's North side, while at war with Al Capone for control of the city and for reasons unknown, seven members of the Moran gang gather on what will be the last day of their lives. This is the untold story of the St. Valentines Day Massacre.
This is a WIP about the hours before the St. Valentine's Day Massacare where
- Peter Gusenberg, a frontline enforcer for the Moran organizations.
- Frank Gusenberg, the brother of Peter Gusenberg and also an enforcer.
- Albert Kachellek (alias "James Clark"), Moran's second-in-command.
- Adam Heyer, the bookkeeper and business manager of the Moran gang.
- Reinhardt Schwimmer, an optician who had abandoned his practice to associate with the Moran gang.
- Albert Weinshank, who managed several cleaning and dyeing operations for Moran and
- John May, an occasionalcar mechanicfor the Moran gang,
were executed in gangland fashion.