John T. Sweeney
(310) 383 4151
President, Armada Studios, LLC. (January 2008/current)
• 15 years Producing, and/or working for a Production Company,
• Armada was approved by the State of Louisiana to build a 30M full service studio and film school in Baton Rouge,
• Achieved 501(c) status for the Film School,
President, Willfilm Productions, Inc. (January 2003/January 2008)
• Established a feature film production company in Prague, Czech Republic.
• Opened branch offices in both the areas of Los Angeles, California and Aspen, Colorado.
• Oversee all aspects of property acquisitions, and development.
• Hire and manage cast and crew for upcoming features.
• Develop avenues of distribution for our properties.
• Create financial solutions for independent productions.
Managing Director, Year of the Snake, Ltd. (July/November 2002)
• Rebuilt a London, England film Production Company from the ground floor up.
• Hired and trained a 20 person sales staff in Prague, Czech Republic.
• Created and managed the corporate infrastructure.
• Subcontracted for Barandov Studios:
President, The Union Benefits Company (1997-2001)
• Founded an insurance brokerage company to compete in the labor union’s benefits market.
• Hired and trained a team of State Directors.
• Created a full line of custom designed insurance products that were the most competitive benefits in the industry.
• Hired, trained and managed a four state Public Relations Department.
• Conducted regional training and motivational seminars.
• Performed all aspects of the Public Relations Department in Colorado.
• Built a 75 employee, 4 million dollar insurance company.
Attorney at Law: Juris Doctre, Case Western Reserve University
Bachelor of Arts: English and History, Case Western Reserve University
Other Licenses: Securities licenses, series 7, 53 and 63 (not current)