I'm a professional Actor & Filmmaker.
Only if you are a Filmmaker, Producer, Casting Director or Screenwriter who has proven commitment to highest quality work, then we should talk.
An "Effie" award winning Producer; directed a dozen Branded Content videos.
Written, produced 4 short films (2 of which are 30 min TV pilots).
Comedy Writing & Filmmaking
I have a real passion for writing high quality comedy screenplays. My latest is a produced 30 minute TV pilot "Holy Rogues"; a period comedy set in London 1912. Logline: Two Englishmen down-on-their luck pretend to be Irish priests to rob little-old-ladies. Things go horribly wrong.
I've written 3 more pilots:
1. About an atheist monk who becomes an accidental Cult Leader,
2. Two fake Tour Guides,
3. A retirement house as cover for a vicious criminal group of Grandmothers.
Actor Highlights 2019
1. I play the lead role as an American writer broken by the death of his young daughter - in the feature film:
2. Play the lead role, Alfred, in the period comedy Holy Rogues:
3. Freddy Malins, the comical drunkard in the play: The Dead by James Joyce, Atlas Performing Arts Center, DC
4. Several Chicago gangsters in The Resistable Rise Of Arturo Ui, Atlas Performing Arts Center, DC
A good humored, hard working, whimsical Screenwriter & a very talented professional Actor.
Only if you are committed to the highest quality work, then let's talk: john@
John Gerard Healy
Unique traits: Wry Irish sense of humor. Both a Digital Marketer & Multimedia Producer. A strategic branding specialist that executes across multiple media. CNN's former Digital Brand Manager. 20+ year Advertising Exec. (Ogilvy & Mather, Young & Rubican).
Holy Rogues Budget: $0 - $100K | Historical ⋄ Comedy Comedy, London 1912. Two Englishmen down-on-their luck pretend to be Irish priests to rob little-old-ladies. Things go horribly wrong.
by David J. Stern (Drama) Actor An American writer broken by the dead of his young daughter, is redeemed by the ghosts of his past.
Film by John Gerard Healy (Comedy) Writer, Producer, Director, Actor. London 1912. Two Englishmen down-on-their luck pretend to be Irish priests to rob little-old-ladies. Things go horribly wrong.
Float Like a Butterfly
Film by Samson Films/Carmel Winters (Drama) Actor TIFF award winner. Young Irish Gypsie girl struggles to be a boxer.
New York University
University College Cork