With extensive Video, TV and Film production experience that includes producing, writing and directing diverse and highly rated productions for clients that include CNBC, ESPN, ABC, CBS, FOX, Discovery Channel and the Travel Channel, I am currently available to use my proven skills in any
I possess a strong working knowledge of all phases of the video production cycle from pre- to post-production supported by the ability to consistently deliver quality productions on time under heavy deadline pressures, I have been able to consistently deliver successful outcomes to challenging video productions.
I have strong interpersonal and communications skills that build effective internal and external relationships. I conduct favorable negotiations, and lead large and diverse multi-functional production teams. Some of my past roles have included Producer, Director and Owner of Footwork Productions, Video Communications Producer for the US Chamber of Commerce, and Producer for The Teaching Company/The Great Courses.
Selected productions include:
• StormChasers (Discovery) as Senior Producer
• The Montel Williams Show as Senior Producer
• Man vs. Beast 2 (FOX)
• Bachelor Pad (ABC Family)
• Animal Kidding (Animal Planet)
• Impact: Stories of Survival (Court TV)
• Amazing Medical (Discovery Health)
• American Loggers (Discovery)
• Royal Inquest & Mystery EI (Discovery)
• Dallas S.W.A.T. & Kansas City S.W.A.T. (A&E)
For a more detailed presentation of my skills and background, please look me up on the Producers Guild of America website. Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.