We edit your project material in Avid Media Composer V. 5.x. at reasonable cost and beating all competition in the international market: 50 (fifty) dollars a minute, edited and approved.
We work with the following method:
1) We received your proposal, story board and script including at least the first four scenes of the project.
2) If we accept the proposal, after evaluating the delivery time and labor required, and we have reached a commercial agreement between us, you must send to our email an address in Dropbox owned by you, or rather a FTP server, where from we can download:
a) Full Screenplay plus comments
b) Story board
c) NDA, That we shall sign and after we will send to your email in a file scaned.
d) So many folders as the number of scenes are in your script, containing all the transcoded digital files in QuickTime DV25 411, whether in 25i, 25p, 30i, 29.97 .. p. registered for that scene or scenes, with superimposed time code to match the high resolution files that you own and are stores in the facility you will work the high resolution finishing.
d.1) If you've filmed, and the material was transferred to DPX format for a Digital Intermediate work: we need the time code at 24p (also specified in an Excel format file associated with the original footage) should be superimposed on the video file that was exported as a QuickTime wraper format.
3) Always according to the script by you delivered (or modified comparing with that has been sent by you), we can edit scene by scene, complete or parts of scenes recorded daily for your project.
3.1) If you has completely finished recording plans, we can also edit the full scene / scenes. Always according to the script for you delivered (or modified comparing with that has been sent by you).
4) The sound of the shots that include dialogs should be the corresponding direct sound captured on set or on location and be included in the same QuickTime files sent for any shot in complet lipsync. We accept English, French and Portuguese, as spoken and written languages in the script.
5) As we begin our work for you, we will create a completely private YouTube channel, where you only, may review the edited secuence done, and write to us any comments and modifications, specifying always the timecode of the sequence (which does not correspond to the time code of the shots sent by you)
6) If the scene edited and reviewed, and corrected if necessary, it´s approved by you (by an email addressed to us, and the comment in the dedicated YouTube channel) then we require as specified in the agreement between us, pay pal or bank acount deposit payment at the amount corresponding to the minutes of footage edited.
7) Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive through our own Dropbox:
a) The AVID project file.
b) An EDL (according to the specifications released by the facility where you have the project in high resolution and make color corrections or compose scenes that are shot on blue screen)
c) A sequence in exported AAF file (including at low-resolution the shots used)
d) Export the sequence as specified by the facility where the project as high resolution.
e) A QuickTime DV25 file for each scene edited, with the corresponding shots time code superimposed over the video with the live audio contained therein.
8) We prefer the delivery of scene by scene, so we are making it easy and adjusting the events with the editor of the facility where performed to conform DPX files in high resolution.
9) We demand to be part of the credit as “ Off Line Edited by DoblePinky Producciones” and our email “email@example.com”
Name: Doble Pinky Producciones
Lives in: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Occupation: Director, Editor and Location Scout