CONTENT PRODUCER–BRANDED ENTERTAINMENT– CINEMA
Twenty years in commercial and new media production. Several years as line producer •Know how to find a good content •Know when to spend
•Know when to save •Keep the production running smoothly
Work with leading domestic & int'l advertising agencies, marketing firms, and in-house brands on moderate to million dollars domestic and international productions.
My background and experience supports both accomplished and upcoming directors and ensures production companies' retain their valued clients, reach financial goals, and result in successful productions.
International Filming Locations: South Africa, Middle East, Egypt, Lebanon, Dubai, UAE, Turkey, England,Germany, France, Poland, Switzerland.
Unilever Brands, Nestle,CocaCola, Parmalat, Yomo, Nescafe’, Tim, Pfizer, Siemens, Renault,Fiat, Subaru, Procter & Gamble, Exportex Group, Laminam, Ghassan, Era GSM, Afia Oil etc..
Central Productions, Lumiere, Milano Cinematografica, The Talkies, Martinelli Film Company, Cinergy SA, Sun Film SA, Neue Sentimental Film Group Milan , Mondo Tv Group, Moviemax, Polivideo, Casta Diva Group, Mediaset, Rai Fiction, Rai Cinema, Sky
•Content producers, oversee and manage production budgets: moderate to $multi-mil including mixed-currency.
•Experienced in finding and developing creative content, analysing script when it refers to Cinema
•Liaison between directors, advertising agency’s & clients in regards to overall creative and sales objectives, budget, cost savings and schedules
•Negotiate with foreign producers, crews, but also with distributors in case of features
•Challenge oriented with an eye on problem prevention
•Actualization and cost projections of all budgetary costs and line items
•Knowledge in legal production matters, tax credit included Hire, oversee, manage above the line and below the line crew and talent •Maintain outstanding relationships with crew and vendors.
Max Cosenza curriculum
Creative content research, problem prevention, focused priorities. Teamwork minded, leadership enthusiasm, resourceful approach, hard working, pleasant work environment. Accustomed to fast-pace, high-expectation projects. Specialized in multi- location domestic and international productions.
Excellent track record in exceeding project expectations.
WORK EXPERIENCE Positions Held 1990 – Present
• Producer & Line Producer: Milano Cinematografica srl
• Producer & LineProducer: Lumiere Srl
• Executive producer: Martinelly Film Company
• Executive producer: Cinergy / Sun Film
(South Africa 4 years)
• Executive producer: Central Productions ( MEA 2 years)
• Cost controller for : Exportex Group/Yomo Group/ Renault
• Executive producer: Neue Sentimental film Milan
(international Network quoted in the AG of Frankfurt)
• Executive producer and associate to Mondo Cinema, part of Mondo Tv Group (quoted on the Milan AIM stock exchange)
• Executive producer: Polivideo (Switzerland)
• Head Of Tv & Cinema dept. : Casta Diva Group (International network quoted on the Milan AIM stock exchange)
• University of Bologna, DAMS • CTC cinema school of Milan, Italy
Name: Max Cosenza
Lives in: Milano, Italy
Company: Wayne srl