Note: I am at present in Adelaide S. Australia.
Here is part of my story:
I gained Positions in Research where I worked in the field and HQ with a team, and I completed a credible Desk Thesis on Development and Community in the School of Australian Internat. Studs. at a mainstream University, under working Professionals. It is titled, “ Development in Papua New Guinea: various meanings in the Context of Logging in West New Britain”.
This Resume is what I always called Currriculum Vitae, set to be accessible.
I am steady and an Intuitive N F J socalled Profile, but I love contact and communities, meaningful! rapport, subsequent to guiding simple and animated young people every day for eight years in a University setting.
Only 0400807025 available, but other Contact methods:
My Line app I.D. is Peter.MCRU
A URL is
I live in 3 48 Paqualin St., Hendon S.A. 5014
I was born on 15th April1957, Songkhran Festival B.Era 2,500
B.A. (Honors) – Graduate Dip.Education, the University of Adelaide – Master of Arts, Deakin University Vic.Australia
• I am registered with the NSW Institute of Teachers (renewing and undergo process)and have undergone security and suitability checks, Current., English 7-10 ,ocial Studies, and HSC English. I have SOSE as a minor and main teaching areas. I am now Registered with the Teachers Reg. Board S.A.
• 1. I have a Bachelor of Arts, Honours in Anthropology. Mjrs Linguistics, Old Eng. LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE, Anthropology. Please see Transcript.
2. I also have a PGDE with English Teaching to Secondary students. I have a Social Sciences background, too, and underwent teacher Practicum for this. THIS IS HIGH SCHOOL WITH PRACTICUM THOUGH I HAVE TEAM TAUGHT 2-6 GRADES.
The Uni of Adelaide is in the Group of Eight the oldest reputable tertiary Universities, in a British university style. Adelaide is considered one of the greatest places for a liveable City.
3. My Masters was through the Aust. and International Studies School of Deakin University. It entailed a detailed appraisal of Governance in PNG and the Asia-Pacific and a critique of logging.
At work last job, we regularly review and record results. It is a TQF taken from the European Community Quality Frameworks, audited by national Thai Government..
The contract is complete and I came back to Australia after seven renewals of Contract.
• I am engaged as volunteer for a Vietnamese and Indian Class for Conversation at a charity, help community fifteen hours a week and have been doing so more than six months.
• Sogeri National H/S Papua New Guinea 1998-2000 (Head Eng. Dept.)
• Sarasas Bilingual, Bangkok Thailand 2001-2
• Kirton Point Primary Sth. Aust 2002 A subs Position working F/T 5 days weekly
• Rajabhat I. Songkhla Thailand, Exit Students national Teacher College
• Changhua County Datsun JHS Foreign Teacher Program 2005-2009, with Ershui JHS
• Tainan City Elementary School International English Village Dec 1 2009 – June 30 2010. We roleplayed lots of scenes, scripted, vaudeville, played with the kids, two batches every day one week. I had a Buxi-baan night job travelling 30k each way and dumped them for Thailand.
• 2011-2019t: M. Chombueng Rajabhat Uni., Exit (honourably), to March 2019
The Rajabhat brief is to assist community organizations, teach government officers and police, and inspire teachers and undergraduates with practical and vocational English. 2011- current just returned in S.A.
I have 3 Referees,they are English teaching Professionals but nothing current from Australia. I taught in FT work for seven and a half years.
• Research Officer as a Volunteer at Melanesian Institute for Pastoral and Economic Service. PO Box 571, Goroka, Eastern Highlands Province, P.N.G. Complete, 1995
I learned harmony with other cultures, here, and worked with non-western societies. There are 400 real languages in P.N.G., all still spoken. My Major in Adelaide Uni was Linguistics. The Position is service based in a Team. I learned that I am INFJ in the Myers-Briggs profile, the least common profile.
• I have been in a Government school in Changhua County, Taiwan, 3 yrs.
• The International English Village, as above. I team-taught Grade Twos, also.
• I have some experience in my own writing, and a nomination for a Writing Award at the Action on Film Festival International 2008 and another in 2009 for a screenplay I wrote. There have been other recognitions and Laurels, since.
I have been married to a Melanesian lady and maintain many contacts in PNG and Thailand.
I have strong personal interests, keep up aerobic programs and do singing in public. I sang with quite famous amateur groups and was admitted as Candidate in the Conservatorium of Music at the University of Adelaide (Voice) for the B.Mus. I do the writing regularly and am allowed into the WG of Australia (A.W.G.).