Hello everyone! I'm an Irish actor and screenwriter based in Soho, London.
I wrote and staged many plays and sketches, as a drama teacher in Ireland, before moving to London in 2011. I have since written a TV show concept, two feature screenplays and several short films... now it's time for the rewrites, pitches and producing.
My previous experience as an actor include:
* Drama, Theatre with Education at University of Chester (BA Hons degree).
* A four week 'acting for film' course at New York Film Academy.
* Lead in award winning short film
* Background artist in various studio and independent films (US and UK).
* Created and staged a one woman show for a music festival.
My previous experience in production include:
* My most recent job- studio runner/ hospitality assistant for MPC, London.
* Various roles working at London Film Festival (2014-2018).
* Freelance production assistant for Premiercomms.
* Production assistant and unit driver on feature film, Pearls of Africa.
* Runner, caterer, continuity, props handler, actor, script assistant on several short films.
* Venue supervisor for Sundance London 2018.
* Transport co-ordinator for BFI award ceramonies.
The above are just some highlights of my previous experience and I look forward to evolving as a writer and filmmaker on this platform. After officially joining in November 2020, I am already beginning to reap the rewards from Stage 32.
Exciting times are ahead, let's do this!!!!
Broken Butterfly Budget: $1M - $5M | Independent ⋄ Drama On the cusp of adulthood, a studious girl is thrust from her safe family life into the dangerous underworld of fast fun and crime but this teenager will have to face the hard truths of her gang lifestyle before they no longer need her.
No Tears For Tomorrow Budget: $0 - $100K | Independent ⋄ Drama Stuck in a tattoo parlour, an old iconic resident of Soho confesses to a deadly Soho secret, buried deep in the history of the cobbles, but she isn’t the only guilty party when the police arrive outside and are banging on the door.
New York Film Academy