Garibotti, Héctor Daniel
Currently associate owner of the social production company "Cipó Company", in Spain and of the "Amazonas Film camp", in Brazil
• 2016 -2017 - Head of production in Brazil and Patagonia (Arg.) for the Global Set/Movistar+ production "Conquerors: Adventum" - 8 chapters x 52'
• 2015 - Production management Exhibition “Doors, the causes of poverty”
(600 m2), installed at the “Palacio Cibeles” in Madrid
• 2015 - Production management Exhibition SOCIAL INVENTIONS (250 m2)
• 2014 - Responsible for locations and logistics in Brazil (sequences with Munduruku indigenous peoples) for the "Clandestine Amazon" TV program – Discovery Max Spain
• 2014 - Responsible for locations and logistics in the Amazon of 4 episodes of "Wild Frank" – Discovery Max Spain
• 2013 - Responsible for locations and logistics in the Amazon of "Ñam Ñam" (Cooking and adventure) and "Sky with diamonds" (Music and shamanism)- TV programs for the Spanish producer Prointel.
• 2012 - Construction of the AMAZONAS FILM CAMP in the Brazilian Amazon rainforest. The largest set on the planet for filming and photography
• 2011/12- Production design of the TV environmental guide, BIODIARY, broadcast daily (for 2 years) on TVE 2, of Avatar Productions
• 2009- “Conflict in Raposa Serra do Sol” – documentary shot in Roraima, Amazonas
- logistics, production and direction:
-winner of the prize for the best documentary direction at the “Theo Brandao Festival” of ethnographic cinema at the University of Alagoas, in Brazil
- winner of the best doc award at the “Volunteer Film Festival” of Granada, Spain.
- winner of the award for the best medium-length film at the “III Anthropological Film Festival” of Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil.
• 2003. 2007 Director of content and production of the exhibition "Amazonia, Kingdom of diversity"(500 m2) - Museum of Sciences Prince Felipe, Valencia - 7 million visitors.
• 2003. 2004 Head of production of 2x52´ documentaries about isolated indigenous peoples in the Brazilian Amazon: "Korubo, die killing" and "The end of the world"
• 1999/2000 - responsible for production and logistics of the series of Canal +, TVE and New Atlantis, "Amazonia, last call", 13 episodes x 52´, audience record on TVE.
• Content director, production and curator of the exhibition "Amazon Planet", commissioned by “Caja Madrid Foundation”. Itinerated 5 years in 22 Spanish cities.
• Screenwriter and director of the documentary "Oxygen"( Reintegration after the prison- Biodiversity Foundation)
• Screenwriter and director documentary "The Puzzle" (homeless people)
"People as you" campaign - NGO Solidarity
• Founder and director of Cipó Company (Spain), a company of "creative social communication", specialized in addressing the visibility needs of humanitarian and environmental projects.
Premio Foca Mediterranea 2018 - Fundacion Mare-Terra - Tarragona, Spain
Premio Cine Voluntario - Granada, Spain
Premio melhor documentario - Festival Cinema Antropologico UFAM, Amazonas, Brasil
Premio melhor direçao Museu Theo Brandao, Alagoas, Brasil