RED-TRAINED, FREELANCING CAM OP & AC.
- A good sense of visual composition, perspective, and movement
- Physical co-ordination and strength
- Ability to combine creativity with technical skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to collaborate, and to work as part of a team
- Diplomacy and sensitivity when working with artists and crew
- Hard-working, passionate, and freelancing
On set is where I feel at home. I also love writing and directing.
Name: Sean Conte
Lives in: Los Angeles, California
Occupation: Camera Operator, Cinematographer, Director and First Assistant Camera
Biola University (La Mirada, CA)
Biola University - Cinema and Media Arts: Production