It's Introduce Yourself Weekend on Stage 32! Who are you? What have you been working on? We want to know! Head over to the Introduce Yourself Lounge and network with your fellow creatives - you never know when you'll make a connection that will change your career!
See me next Off-Broadway in The Mar Vista (http://www.themarvistaplay.com/), winter 2019.
Consider hiring me to consult on your professional, entrepreneurial, or creative endeavor, contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
• I was the head of customer care and community for Backstage Magazine as it transitioned from being primarily a magazine into a cloud-based service;
• I have produced downtown in NYC;
• I earned my MFA on a full-merit scholarship from Florida State University;
• I worked with Tony-award-winning directors and actors regionally;
• I run a private speech and dialect management practice--my students enjoy enhanced confidence as well as control over their voice and accents;
• Pulitzer-prize finalist and master playwright, Tina Howe, awarded me a cash prize for my work;
• I have workshopped hundreds of plays including some that have gone onto have regional and Broadway runs.
Contact me: https://www.ronnyc.actor/
Read my blog: https://medium.com/an-actor-codes
Here I am on IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4438806/