One of my missions is to enlighten new clients on the power and effectiveness of utilizing new media technology to grow sales. It is not only amazing for growth but it is a lot of fun to create as well.
Together, we would put together a consistent Media Program to best leverage all of your business efforts that you are putting forth to gain popularity and raise sales on a global scale.
I look forward to being a part of the terrific success that you can accomplish.
Ask Anyone these days, It is all about the media. Multi-media is the most effective way to captivate a loyal following.
Companies such as GoPro and other thriving businesses that are using media this way have had sales jump almost 2000% since leveraging that media to create and engage fan bases.
The sales graph literally looks like Mount Everest since becoming involved with this type of production.. If you look closely, you might find that you spend a great deal on things that do not bring nearly the type of financial return as these efforts do.
Sales decisions are directly related to the amount of visual impact that you leave on your audience.
We realize that a professional appearance is the best way to attract fans willing to support your company’s efforts. The most effective way to captivate a loyal following is with an amazing image that mirrors the quality of your product or service.
There is a combined total of 70.8 Million people in the Motorsports market, in the United States alone, that use social media. \
Please let Racer ID be your first choice to handle your Media Program.
2008 – Present (6 years)Los Angeles
At Racer ID we can help you gain a larger and more responsive audience boosting sales.
Companies that are using media have had sales jump almost 2000%.
The sales graphs have peaked to record highs, since using this type of production.
Racer ID can:
- Create a new professional Website that keeps fans, followers and sponsors up to date with your company and achievements and gives them a secure place to buy..
- Video Shoots - organize, produce, direct, shoot, edit, motion graphics,
- Travel and shoot compelling productions of everything going on at any given time with you.
- Publish with all social sites to build a fan base and bring to your website to generate sales.
- Create a special You Tube Channel that takes your fans and followers on your adventures
- Create custom Facebook, Twitter and You Tube pages that reflect your color palette and style.
- Create high quality support printed materials for all above.
- Continuously produce attention grabbing written articles and news stories.
- Create custom email newsletter blasts to all contacts.
Below you will find a few more examples of what we do.
- Professional High Definition Filming and Photography Production.
- Full Post Production Services: Editing, Sound, Motion Graphics.
- Complete Web Design and Development.
- Social Media Campaigns: Custom Facebook, Twitter, You Tube pages.
- Complete Graphics Department: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, In Design etc..
- Apparel Design and Manufacturing: Team Wear, T-Shirts, Pit and Race Uniforms.
- Advertising and Print Design: Magazine or Online Advertising campaigns.
- Collateral Printed Materials: Stickers, Vehicle Graphics, Brochures, Catalogs, Business Cards.
- Product Packaging Design and Mfg.
- Event and Trade Show Presence and Displays.
- Signage, Banners, Billboards, Flags and Vehicle Wraps.
- Custom Promotional Items.
- Complete Event and Trackside Presence.
Severe Racing Films
Producer / Director
Severe Racing Films
2005 – Present (9 years)Los Angeles
The Producer, Director, Cameraman and Ediitor of:
Kart Attack, Severe Kart Racing, Severe SuperMoto 1 & 2, Severe OffRoad 1, 2 , 3, 4 and KC HiLites Offroad Journey.
Scott grew up quick and left California behind at the age of 19 to live in Europe, where his exposure to the finest racing in the world grew. Formula One racing was there and Scott became involved with the high level of racing programs that were surrounding him.
Scott began making racing films, combining his love for motorsports with his experience as an international fine artist. With 9 films under his belt and 3 Extremey Film Award Nominations, Scott A. Tugel and Severe Racing Films have arrived on the scene as one of the premiere extreme film producers with amazing national and international distribution covering nearly every continent on the globe.
Produced and Directed 12 films to the world market.
Director of Photography
Complete Editing of all releases.
Graphic Design of all media.
Handled all aspects of Marketing and Promotion.
Secured over 50 High Profile Corporate Sponsors.
December 2012 – Present (2 years)Los Angeles
RevMe TV is an Online Motorsports Channel covering everything from grass roots obscure events to the top professional happenings worldwide. Our new website and channel are up at
Fine Art Photographer
Scott A. Tugel
January 1983 – October 2012 (29 years 10 months)Worldwide
Scott began work as a Fashion Photographer for some of the worlds hottest Fashion Designers and Magazines including French and Italian Vogue and Designers such as Jean-Paul Gaultier, Issey Miyake, Thierry Mugler, Trussardi and the list goes on and on... Scott’s fine art black and white photographs are also in some of the world’s most important art collections and International Libraries, including the New York Permanent Collection of Prints and Photographs and The French National Library. His work has received numerous awards. Scott has had exhibitions with Fine Art and Ad Agency Galleries world-wide, including the Kodak Professional Photography Division shows in N.Y.C, the B.B.D.O. Gallery in N.Y.C, and The Kodak Photo Salon in Tokyo,
Major exhibitions worldwide including Kodak Photo Salon-Tokyo, BBDO Advertising Gallery, Kodak One Man Exhibit at Limelight NYC, Men of New York Show, Ford Models One Man Show.
Works Collected By: 9/11 Memorial Museum, Bibliotech Nationale de Paris, New York Library Permanent Collection of Prints & Photographs, Kodak Permanent Collection, Numerous Private and Corporate Collections.
High Fashion Photographer
Professional Photographer Worldwide
January 1985 – January 2005 (20 years 1 month)Worldwide
Fashion photographer has worked with many very high profile designers, magazine groups and fashion companies.
Designer Clients Include:
Comme Des Garcons
Magazine Clients Include:
Epoca (Italian Life Magazine)
Maintained Clients Worldwide
Managed all travel and production
1996 – 2005 (9 years)Los Angeles
ACTION AGENCY - Fashion Model Agency
Managed over 250 individual careers.
Handled all aspects of marketing and promotion.
Managed all client relations.
Handled all billing.
Chief Executive of Curation
January 1990 – January 1994 (4 years 1 month)New York City
Managed all aspects to curate public and private art exhibitions.
Acquired works of art to be shown.
Handled all new artists represented by the gallery.
Sold artwork to patrons and perspective buyers.
Chief Executive of Creative Affairs
1990 – 1992 (2 years)New York City
Managed complete creative process for advertising in the fashion, entertainment and art fields.
Handled all aspects of Ad Campaigns:
Honors & Awards
City of Los Angeles Photography Award
City of Los Angeles
Additional Honors & Awards
3 Consecutive Xtremey Award Nominations for Best Racing Film of the Year.
Check out all of the Severe Racing Films available here:
French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, English