Born in Los Angeles, I have worked in the entertainment industry for well over a decade. I’ve founded several successful companies and have since established close relationships with the biggest names in the business.
In 2008, I founded Levy Entertainment Group, LLC. and Levy Music Publishing, LLC. In 2010, I began the design process and construction of Studio Malibu, a world-class studio and VIP event space located above Billionaire’s Beach, Malibu. Immediately after opening in 2012, we hosted Kesha and recorded her album “Warrior”, soon to follow were numerous productions for Britney Spears, Nicki Minaj, Zedd, One Direction among others.
In addition to producing & recording music, I have been directly involved in the production and post-production of feature films, television series & commercials with clients such as James Cameron, Ron Howard, Chris Hemsworth, Cindy Crawford and many more.
I’ve also produced many live-broadcast events and red carpet soirees. Most recently, I produced & hosted DiscoverMe 2015. A gathering of influencers from the entertainment, tech and finance sectors featuring guests such as: Shiza Shahid (Nobel Prize Winner/Malala Fund), Ted Schilowitz (20th Century Fox/RED), Mickey McManus (Maya), Brock Pierce (BitCoin), Ashley Dara (NASA/Made in Space) and more.
In working on the production of such events, I’ve also led key negotiations between brands and institutions such as City National Bank, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, DTS, Redbull, Cadillac and Toys for Tots. Topics of Negotiations have included sponsorships & affiliations, collaborative branding & promotions, celebrity talent booking, and more.
Within the first year of business, my efforts at Studio Malibu generated over half a million dollars in sales. To date, Studio Malibu has become one of the most exclusive studios and event spaces around the globe. If possible, I’d like to discuss how my companies or I might be of benefit to your brand or institution.
2012-Present: Studio Malibu – Malibu, California
“President & Founder”
- Designed and constructed a world-class production studio and sound-stage for film & music
- Designed and oversaw construction of a premium event venue and amphitheater
- Managed day-to-day operations in the studio. Including business development, marketing, booking, technical engineering, etc.
- Developed relationships with film & TV production companies, record labels, management companies, publishers and PR firms
- Achieved over $500,000 in sales within the first year of business
- Awarded a multi-platinum sales award for the sale of over 8 million copies of Will.I.Am’s “Scream & Shout” single
- Produced & hosted events for celebrities and other top media influencers
2008-Present: Levy Entertainment Group, LLC. – Los Angeles & Malibu, California
“President & Founder”
- Executive produced original content for Comedy Central, Honda, Universal Pictures, Playboy TV and more
- Composed custom music for a wide array of clients
- Developed marketing strategies targeting top celebrity clientele
- Handled all legalities and contracts concerning rights and clearances for music, talent and filming locations
- Supervised technical aspects of post-production for clients like James Cameron, Ron Howard, NatGeo & Warner Brothers
2008-Present: Levy Music Publishing, LLC. – Los Angeles & Malibu, California
“President & Founder”
- Established A&R department and designed MP3 submission website
- Promoted MP3 submission website and collected an average of 100 submissions per day from around the globe
- Created an exclusive music catalog containing material from over 400 artists & composers globally
- Managed copyrights, PRO registration, royalty collections and other “Admin”
- Trained and managed a team of music supervisors and editors
- Secured music placement in the 2010 Emmys on CBS
- Secured multiple music placements in feature films, commercials & television series
2011-2012: Pepperdine University (ACA Program) – Malibu, California
“Professor of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences”
- Designed & instructed courses with emphasis in production and post-production for TV & Film
- Designed & instructed courses with emphasis in music production for all media
- Collaborated with other professionals in order to ensure well-rounded lesson plans
- Graded all papers & assignments
2006-2009: Cannon Trading Inc. – Beverly Hills, California
“Director of Marketing”
- Designed and implemented pay-per-click & social media advertisement campaigns
- Collaborated with website design team in order to maximize brand effectiveness
- Produced original video content on a weekly basis
Unique traits: Owner of Professional Broadcast & Recording Studio in Malibu, CA. www.studiomalibu.com
ZEDD: "True Colors" (Album)
Music by Interscope Records Recording Studio & Engineer
Answered Prayers: Series
Television by TLC/United Artists Media Group ADR/ Dialogue Producer
2015 Patriot Golf Championship
Television by Intersport Voice Over Producer
In the Heart of the Sea
Film by Warner Brothers ADR & Dialogue Producer
Sean Combs: (Various Releases)
Music by Combs Enterprises Producer/Engineer
Genocide de un Nation
Film by Yurij Luhovey ADR/ Narration
Twizzlers ft. Karmin @ Studio Malibu
Commercial by Hershey's Location, Producer, Studio Executive
James Cameron's Deepsea Challenger: 3D
Television by National Geographic ADR/ Voice Over Recordist
Imagine Dragons: "Pandora Interview Sessions"
Internet by Pandora Radio Producer/ Studio Executive
Britney Spears & Will.I.Am: "Scream & Shout" (Single)
Music by Interscope Records Producer
Nicki Minaj: "Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up" (Album)
Music by Universal/ Cash Money Records Recording Studio/ Engineer
A Perfect Getaway
Film by Universal Pictures Music Producer/Composer
Television by Fox Music Supervisor
Cindy Crawford: "The Hospital in the Sky"
Documentary by Hungryman Pictures, UK ADR/Dialogue Producer
RIAA Certified (6x) Multi-Platinum Sales Award