Thomas Ferranti (aka Spike Beasley) is an actor and voice-actor focusing on comedic and dramatic roles for features, television,the web, etc. He has a wide range of voices and unique facial expressions, reflected in the variety of roles he has made his own; St. Peter at the gates of heaven (with a dead-on Ed Wynn imitation), a voice-compromised friend, a nurturing new-age psychic, the voice of an evil masked villain, and more.
Before becoming an actor and voice-actor, he produced, hosted and was featured in a 20-episode half-hour local L.A. television series, produced and hosted radio programs, was the lead-singer in a performing and recording rock band, was the writer and artist for over 50 original comic books and has performed hundreds of shows as a puppeteer.
When not acting or voice-acting, he continues to write screenplays, produce music videos and other creative projects.
- #1 position for voices at .
- Recently recruited by 6 directors to act (or voice-act) in their 7 films without an audition.
- Principal acting role written for me; "Behind Human Eyes" for 2nd Degree Burns Films.
- Cast as 4 voices in a read-through recording of an award-winning script for Geno Scala.
Currently considering trade of skills in exchange for exposure and further experience, for the right project.
- "Glasses (tentative title)" comedic, supporting (host). Jawbreaker / Addicott
- "Wing It (tentative title)" comedic, supporting. Jawbreaker Productions
- "Killer Tango" dramatic - principal. NYFA student film for Antonio CT.
- "Two Actors in Search of a Director" comedic - supporting. NYFA student film
- "Tragedy of a Mother and Son" (feature film for theatrical release) for Simon Productions
- "Behind Human Eyes" (short film - role written for me) for Jayce and Michele Burns
- "In God's Name" and "The Next Step" shorts for 52 Films / 52 Weeks (see imdb)
- "Malak" for Jennifer Amorelli and Elena Muntean
- Blue Rocket Films (Alex Kazan)
- TOP POSITION for voices at
- "WhiteFire" for Michael Mason (feature film - in post production)
- "Making an Ash of Himself" (Pokemon fan-made radio play)
- "The Coconuts" (ten voices) hand-puppet show (hundreds of live performances, from age of 8 to 12)
- "Dr. Cruz" by Hilly Michaels (music video - in production)
- "Cookie, Cookie" by Duf Davis & The Book Club (simple music video)
TV / Video Producer:
- "What's Your Name?" by Hilly Michaels (featuring Mick Ronson)
- "Close Encounters" by Hilly Michaels
- "Someone's Waiting for You" by Hilly Michaels (photo montage music video)
- "Achoo! TV" 1990-1994, 20 half-hour episodes, West Valley Cablevision
Voice-over by Ryan S. Fix Udre Belska / supporting
Spike Beasley's Video Eruption (YouTube Channel)
Video by RevSpike Video / Rev. Spike Beasley various principal roles, singing, comedy, music, writing, animation, video editing
Tragedy of a Mother & Son
Television by Simon Productions / Romane Simon Supporting
9 music videos for Hilly Michaels' "POP THIS!" album
Voice-over by The Imposingly Large Company / Thomas Ferranti Producer, Director, Editor and Graphic Artist of nine music videos (so far) including "What's Your Name?" (featuring Mick Ronson), "How The West Was Won" (featuring Cyndi Lauper), "Close Encounters" and "Someone's Waiting For You"..
Two Actors in Search of a Director
Film (short) by Erik Kjonnas gruff teamster Bill / Oberon; King of the faries - supporting
Just Wing It
Film by Jawbreaker Films / Jennifer Amorelli St. Peter - supporting
Film (short) by Cineastartist / Antonio CT Ian (80-yr old) - principal
Film (short) by Occupation Radio Network / Mike Lombardi Host, Co-Host, all guests
Music by CineMason / Michael Mason voice of radic - evil villain (principal)
In God's Name
Internet by 52 Weeks/52 Films - 11:59 Productions / Renee Ronceros supporting
Television by Jawbreaker Films / Elena Muntean and Jennifer Amorelli drunk homeless man in heaven - supporting
The Next Step
Television by 11:59 Productions / Renee Ronceros victim of unknown disease - supporting
"Behind Human Eyes"
Television by 2nd Degree Burns Films / Jayce and Michele Burns Bryce the psychic (principal)
Voice-over by Beasley Intergalactic Domination / Mrs. Beasley Lead singer, songwriter, bass, guitar, percussion. Live performances and prolific recording.
Film (short) by Fingers or The Bride Video / Rev. Arnie Achoo Producer / Host / various principal roles / writer / casting / editing (20 episodes)
Film by Wray Productions / Gary Wray various principal and supporting roles
Learn to Paint (or Something)
Film (short) by Meadows Muffinz Prod. / Mike Meadows various supporting roles
Sheena Metal's Freakin' Rock Review
Voice-over by Sheena Metal Productions / Jenny Sherwin guest
#1 position for Voices at Readthrough.com
2nd Place for album-concept graphics at Figment.cc
3rd Place for poster-concept graphics at Figment.cc