Reel with Ricardo Severo's soundtracks
Some audiovisual works with original soundtracks by Ricardo Severo:
- WORK IN PROGRESS (inside OSESP), directed by Diego de Godoy for Prodigo Films - documentary serie (2018);
- DEUS EX MACHINA, directed by Carlos Gerbase for Casa de Cinema - short fiction movie (1985) - Kikito award for best music in brazilian short movie at Gramado Cine Festival;
- JÓIA RARA, directed by Amora Mautner for Rede G l o b o (2013-14) - soap-opera;
- ESCOLHAS, directed by Ivann Willig - short fiction movie (2017) - award for best soundtrack at Muriaré Festival (2018) and at GIMFA (2020);
- PANDÊMICOS, directed by Peu Lima (2020) - fiction serie;
- 50 ANOS DO BALÉ DA CIDADE DE São Paulo, directed by Diego de Godoy for Prodigo Films - documentary (2019).